This project was archived.
Created by zzptichka - Updated - Priority: medium
- Entities to Map
- Changeset Comment
- #ottawa-sports-fields http://tasks.osmcanada.ca/project/111 When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
- Before you start working on the project, load city data as new layer. This will create new layer with bike repair stations as nodes in JOSM. You will later use it when mapping.
- Create new layer in JOSM (File->New Layer).
- Select random task in task manager, open it in JOSM, select preferred Imagery.
- Switch to ottawa-bike-repair-stations.osm layer (click on the 'active' column in Layers window), select the bike station node in the center and copy all of its tags to clipboard.
- Switch back to OSM Data Layer and add station node if it already doesn't exist there.
- Paste tags from the clipboard to the node.
- Upload changes to OSM. Make sure you do this with OSM layer being active (otherwise JOSM won't allow you to).
- Mark task as done and move on to the next one: step 3.