- Changeset Comment
- #ottawa-schools http://tasks.osmcanada.ca/project/138 When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
- Before you start working on the project, load city data as new layer. This will create new layer with school nodes in JOSM. You will later use it when mapping.
- Create new layer in JOSM (File->New Layer).
- Select random task in task manager, open it in JOSM, select preferred Imagery.
- Switch to ottawa-schools.osm layer (click on the 'active' column in Layers window), select the school node and copy tags to clipboard.
- Switch back to OSM Data Layer, locate the school property(not building!) polygon and paste tags into it.
- Verify tags.
- Upload changes to OSM. Mark task as done and move on to the next one: step 3.