This project was archived.
Created by LogicalViolinist - Updated - Priority: medium
- Changeset Comment
- #ottawa-wading-pools - http://tasks.osmcanada.ca/project/94 When saving your work, please leave the default comment but add what you actually mapped, for example "added buildings and a residential road".
- Select a task next to one of the square pools, open it in JOSM, select preferred Imagery.
- Once per session, load city pool data as new layer. This will open city pool data as a new helper layer with pool nodes in JOSM. You will later use it when mapping.
- Switch to ottawa-wading-pools.osm layer (click on the 'active' column in Layers window), select the pool node and copy all of its tags to clipboard.
- Switch to OSM data layer and draw a shape around the wading pool if it already doesn't exist there.
- Paste tags from the clipboard to the pool shape. Map any missing OSM elements nearby, such as footways, playgrounds, etc.
- Upload changes to OSM. Make sure you do this with OSM layer being active, NOT the pools layer!
- Mark task as done and move on to the next one - step 3.